+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Intro

Cool An Intro

What's up SG Family! I was busy looking through older forum posts and it dawned on me that I've never formally introduced myself, so here goes:

My name is Rick House and I am a TSgt in the United States Air Force. I've been in right around 9 years now and plan to stay the full 20.

I started playing Madden way back on the Genesis and Super Nintendo, but never really took it serious until this year. My first online games were played on Madden 11, but I never developed any schemes, just the basics and little stick skill. This year I told myself I was going to dramatically improve from last year, and early into the season I discovered Sportsgamerz. I've went from a 4 skill level(took a looong time to get out of that range) to a level 9 with an all time high of 953 skill level in online ranked matches. Been fluctuating since then mostly due to learning new things and labbing them while in game. My focus has actually went away from online ranked matches to more of a lab/unranked philosophy to improve my game which really seems to work much better. I attribute all this to the site and the community here.

I live in Ocean Springs Mississippi, which is down on the Gulf Coast, I'm 28 years old, live with my beautiful wife and pets (2 dogs , 2 cats) and enjoy Crossfit, outdoors, and NFL outside of Madden. My Favorite teams are: AFC - Browns (lifetime fan) and NFC - Saints (living so close to NO will do that to you.)

See you all around!

Thanks for the intro enemyagent. As a Army SSG with 14 years in I applaud your service in the Air Force and formally welcome you to the site. Get ready for the next tourney coming soon!
    Check me out on YouTube for Madden '13 gameplay/commentary

www.youtube.com/hollowpoint33

HIT ME UP FOR GMS

PSN ID/360 GT: hollopoint33

Super Moderator TAYLOR_SKINS_21's Avatar
    Welcome bro! LOL yeah, I remember the old Super Nintendo days of Madden.

your on my friendslist we should play sometime, welcome to the sg family.

Rick, thanks for the intro and brief bio. I have enjoyed our chats and games. You're an assest to our country and the Sportsgamerz commmunity!

welcome aboard sir!

+ Reply to Thread