+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hauppauge PVR

Hauppauge PVR

Anybody uses this here what software do you use to edit the recordings quickly. The software that comes with it is slow at editing. Also best place to post them since its a 10 min limit on youtube.
    He-e-l-l-l-ooooo You play to Win the Game!!!!!!

i use sony vegas.... and it came with total media extreme unless you have a mac you HAVE to capture the video in total media... when recording make sure you have playstation 3 selected... the reason for this is on the ps3 setting it records in .m2ts instead of mp4... this gives you better quality AND for whatever reason alot of editing programs will crash when you import the mp4 file that the hauppauge produces... but no matter WHAT editing program you use rendering is goin to take a while bro

yeah the capture part I got the setting correct its the rendering that I am trying speed up the process not even speeding up the process just making it easier to cut and scroll through the video. I was looking at the sony vegas 9 pro to render on win7 is it easier?
    He-e-l-l-l-ooooo You play to Win the Game!!!!!!

man there isn't much of anything that is gonna speed up rendering... i have an amd 6 core processor with separate amd radeon hd graphics... in other words my cpu is extremely fast and basically built for gaming/video editing type work and it still takes FOREVER.... and to answer your question about longer videos you can put videos that are as long as you want on youtube... if you need to know how then pm me and i will help you out with it... but as far as rendering i have talked to ALOT of ppl bro... and theres really no secret except lowering the quality of the video...

+ Reply to Thread